Research and development is a claim at STCE to offer the customers the latest developments and to solve their questions. Through cooperation of other institutions on various projects creating a knowledge exchange for goal-oriented solution to all problems.
- Participation in national and international research projects in cooperation with universities, research institutions and other engineering firms.
- Volunteering in several standards committees for the creation of Austrian standards (ÖNORM) and guidelines of other institutions (FSV, etc.)
- Publications in relevant national and international books journals.
- Development of VibroScan method for vibration simulation and forecasting (1993)
- Development of numerous proprietary software products in the field shocks to forecast (SoilDyn), data analysis (Vibragraph) and vibration monitoring (ViMo).